As a result of liberalisation of the Indian economy, Indian corporates witnessing competition with new players and products in the market. There is no certainty that the many existing business shall survive in the same form even few years from now.
We offer total services to meet the challenge the Indian Industry faces today:
Besides providing the entire gamut of financial and business consultancy services to start up ventures and undertaking business valuations, our business advisory services encompass:
We assist our clients in various across-the-board negotiations with the proposed business partner to arrive at a mutually beneficial agreement as also finalisation of the joint venture/other arrangement.
Besides managing the business negotiations, we oversee all the restructuring arrangements- mergers, demergers, amalgamations.
We undertake studies to identify the possible risks (operational, financial, regulatory etc.) associated with specific business ventures/ arrangements analyse the likelihood and consequences of occurrence and suggest a suitable risk mitigation plan.
Financial Consultancy Services
We help businesses planning cash flow, achieving growth, and getting timely & accurate information to support business decisions. Our objective is to provide our clients with the means to prosper and achieve their greatest potential. We strengthen businesses achieving their financial functions by providing various services as
- Internal Control Reviews
- Accounting Procedures Documentation
- Cash Flow Planning and Management
- Operational Audits
- Break-Even Analyses
- Identifying Financing Alternatives
- Analyzing Financial Capacity
- Planning, Valuing businesses
- Purchase Investigations
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Lease-Buy Analyses
- Forecasts and Projections
Corporate Law Matters
Our services in this field include
- Incorporation of companies including drafting of memorandum and articles of association.
- Secretarial services i.e. back office work for compliance with all requirements of company law like filing documents with Registrar of Companies (ROC), maintaining statutory records etc.
- Representation before Company law board/Tribunal/ROC.
- Assistance in mergers, amalgamation and liquidation of companies.