CA Sulabh Lohia
B Com, FCA, DISA (also done courses on International Taxation, Transfer Pricing, Forex Laws, Non-Resident Tax)
Mobile No : 98103 53219
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Sulabh Lohia, qualified as CA in 1999-2000, a founder partner of S Lohia & Associates, has over 23 years’ practicing experience in dealing with various kind of areas into Taxation, Corporate Law Matters, FEMA, Accounting, Auditing with a specialization services relating to
- Planning and executing of setting up of a business in India (by foreign promoters as well local promoters)
- Advising on International Taxation Matters
- Direct tax matters for corporate and individuals (with a specialization on Expatriates and Inpatriates) including appearance before various appellate authorities.
- Tax Planning and Assurance Compliances for Lawyers Matters
- Company Law Matters for new venture as well existing companies
- Expatriates and Non-Resident (i.e. NRIs, PIOs Tax Matters)
- FEMA matters viz FDI, setting up of LO/PO/BO.
- Opinion on various matters relating to RBI regulations
- Management consultancy towards creating MIS systems, planning business model etc
- Banking Assignments viz Branch Statutory Auditing, Stock Auditing etc
- Advising and structuring business models under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Regular appearance on Zee Business (‘Business Street’ program) on various tax, corporate matters.
- Interviewed live on Radio City, Meow channels for tax and financial advisory
- Contributed articles in newspapers and magazines on various occasions
- Part of Interview panel (as knowledge partner) on corporates (during CA campus placements organised by ICAI)
- Participated as a member in various committees and seminars of ICAI
- Actively participating in National and International Level Conferences organised by IFA, ICAI, CTC, BCAs
- Active in playing badminton in various competitions of local area level as well as of ICAI